ART Newsletter

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Where in the world is Art?

Hello Loyal Art Blog Readers!

I went on vacation mid/late August and somehow it has taken me a couple of weeks to get back in the flow of all things Art - newsletter and my "real" life. I'm back now, ready to blog and ready to update. As always, please send me your press releases so I can make sure the events are current (updated every other week). I will also post various news items from Art Readers, please keep me in the loop on your miscellaneous activities.

Richmond's local companies have a lot of great offerings this fall. Please make a point to see several shows at a variety of companies, support as much of Richmond's fine local talent as possible. Remember - to vote in the ART Newsletter ballot, you must have seen a minimum number of shows at more than one company!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home